Gulf Brew 2013 - Beer Festival
Saturday, October 19 | 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
At The Horse Farm
Lafayette's original beer festival is back to support the arts!
Get the full Gulf Brew run down including beer listings, park layout and more by downloading the 2013 Gulf Brew, Brew Book!
The AcA presents Gulf Brew 2013, offering the best brews from the Gulf Coast and beyond, now combined with the beauty of The Lafayette Horse Farm. Enjoy delicious brews, live music, food and the luscious green space of the The Horse Farm Saturday, October 19 from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
One hundred percent of proceeds directly benefit AcA and its efforts to bring creativity and culture to the Acadiana community.
Did you know?
- The VIP Tent will be privately catered by Zea, with a cooking demonstration by Zea Chef Heath Lemoine.
- The LSU game will be broadcast live this year at Gulf Brew.
- Gulf Brew's first Firkin Garden. A firkin, an old English keg will be on site. With a firkin, the yeast are activated live and the cask is tapped.
- The Greenroom Lounge is a cool new lounge where you can grab a beer and sit and discuss your favorite brews with friends at this year's event
- If you really get in a pinch Guy's Towing will provide free tows home, to ensure all of our friends and family make it home safe from GB 2013.
- This year you can bring a blanket or lawn chair and hang out on the beautiful greens of the Horse Farm as you enjoy all of your favorite brews and listen to awesome local tunes.
Devils & Trains 5:00-5:40
Cedric Watson 6:00-7:20
The Babineaux Sisters 7:40-9:00
Viva La Waffle
Pelon’s Mexican Hot Dog
Non-taster, designated driver: $15
General Admission: $30
Early-bird tasting @ 5:00 pm: $50 Get in an hour early, enjoy tastings with zero lines and direct access to brewers for any burning beer brewing questions you might have. (no VIP Tent admission allowed with pre-taster ticket)
VIP tickets: $75 VIP’s get in early at 5:00 p.m. with special access to the VIP tent catered by Zea. The VIP tent also boasts specialty brews and restroom access not available to the general public
How to purchase:
**1. Visit our Box Office at 101 W Vermilion St. from 10 am - 5 pm
2. Call us at 337.233.7060 from 10 am - 5 pm
4. Go online to AcadianaCenterfortheArts.org, online ticket sales end Oct. 19 at 9 am
5. Visit our ticket booth at the Farmers Market and The Horse Farm starting at 9 am Oct. 19
6. Purchase at the gate, we will take walk ups but expect lines
This event is 21 and older.